1) Choose the type of space you need by clicking on the purple buttons at the side of LibCal
2) Select a floor
3) Select "Go to Date" at the top of the page to select a date
4) Select the time that you want to book
5) The system will automatically book an hour space for you. You can book up to four hours (or up to eight hours on Floor 1) by selecting a different end time in the drop down box
6) Sign in with your Coventry University Username and Password
7) Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions
8) You will receive a confirmation via email. If you book less than the maximum allowed and wish to extend your booking you can do so providing the space has not been booked by another user.
9) If you need to cancel your booking, there is a link in the email to cancel
Failure to comply with the terms and condition will result in you being asked to leave the library. You may subsequently have the ability to book a study space withdrawn if we conclude that your conduct may endanger the safety of others.
From 17th May your booking will be automatically cancelled by the system if you do not check-in within 30 minutes of the booked starting time. You will need to re-book a slot if your slot is cancelled. The Library can’t guarantee that a slot will be available at busy times if you are late and your booking is automatically cancelled
All group rooms have a desk, chair, and electrical socket. None of them have computers provided.
|Group Room Number||Space Number||Floor|
|4||Space 332||Floor 1|
|5||Space 333||Floor 1|
|6||Space 334||Floor 1|
|8||Space 303||Floor 2|
|9||Space 304||Floor 2|
|10||Space 305||Floor 2|
|11||Space 306||Floor 2|
|Floor One||Space 119|
|Lower Ground Floor||Space 1|