1) Click on Book a Room on the homepage of LibCal
2) Select "Go to Date" at the top of the page to select a date
3) Select the time that you want to book
4) The system will automatically book a room for two hours. To change this, you can select the drop down at the bottom of the page
5) Sign in with your Coventry University Username and Password
6) Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions
7) You will receive a confirmation via email. If you book less than the maximum allowed and wish to extend your booking you can do so providing the space has not been booked by another user.
8) If you need to cancel your booking, there is a link in the email to cancel
Failure to comply with the terms and condition will result in you being asked to leave the library. Please be kind to staff who are responsible for enforcing the booking conditions. You may have your ability to book a study space withdrawn either temporarily or permanently if you do not observe the terms and conditions of booking or are unkind to others. This will also affect your ability to book computer spaces.